Registration fees for the digital congress
|Registration fees (EUR)||Until 4 August 2021, 23h59 CEST||As from 5 August 2021|
|Young Congress delegate*||145||160|
|Congress delegate reduced (low / lower-middle income country)***||200||220|
|Young Congress delegate reduced (low / lower-middle income country)*, ***||100||110|
|Researcher reduced (low / lower-middle income country)**, **||100||110|
|Nurse reduced (low / lower-middle income country)**, ***||100||110|
Registration fees are in EUR and excempt VAT.
Registration categories / proof upload
* Young Congress delegate: applicable for colleagues born on / after January 1, 1986; required proof upload: copy of passport / ID
** Researchers and Nurses – required proof upload: signed confirmation from your head of department, confirming your current employment status as researcher / nurse (English language)
*** The reduced rate is available to all participants of a country designated by the World Bank rating as a low / lower-middle income economy. Please click here to view a list of these countries.
No proof of status is required for participants that register in the category “Congress delegate”.
The ECTRIMS digital congress ticket fee includes
- Participation in the digital congress
- Access to the digital platform and scientific content from the ECTRIMS 2021 congress programme
- Access to the online satellite / industry content (only applicable categories)
- Access to all e-abstracts / e-posters online
- Written chat opportunities for Q&A during scientific sessions
- Online interaction with exhibitors and sponsors
- Online networking opportunities with all delegates and dedicated group chats
|Fees (EUR)||Until 4 August 2021, 23h59 CEST||As from 5 August 2021|
|Congress Delegate, Researcher, Nurse||Young Congress Delegate||Congress Delegate, Researcher, Nurse||Young Congress Delegate|
|Full Track (6 Sessions)||200||150||250||200|
Educational Sessions can be bought individually or by track (1 track includes 6 sessions). All Educational Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Please click here for an overview of all Session titles, dates and times and here for an overview by track:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations (in writing) received up and including 9 August 2021: minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 9 August 2021, even if due to Visa rejection, illness etc.
- For any change of names, a fee of € 50 will be charged. Name changes on individual registrations only are possible until 9 August 2021.
Third party registrations (“I want to register someone else”)
To register a third-party, please log in or create an ECTRIMS congress account. Do not use someone else’s credentials. After the log in please click on “individual registration” and start the registration process. You will be asked if you would like to register yourself or someone else. Please click on “someone else” and enter the email address of your guest as well as the name and address details and continue with the registration. This way you are the registration owner (contact person), the registration invoice is sent to you exclusively.
Group registration is being offered. Please click here to access the Group policy and guidelines.