The abstract submission will open in February 2019.
Good Reasons to Submit Your Abstract
- Global networking: Discuss your findings with other experts from around the world. 10’000 experts will attend the International Conference from approximately 100 counties. Meet with your colleagues who are interested in your topic.
- Visibility: Your name will be recognized in the online and printed programme as well as in the congress mobile App and Online Library.
- Improve: Develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing you career. It is an added value to your resume to make you stand out among other candidates, makes you look like a recognized expert.
- Be Creative submission allows you to be creative in visually sharing your presentation as either poster or power point presentation.
- Opportunity for publication: All accepted abstracts (incl. Late Breaking News) will be published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal Online.
- Opportunity for oral presentation: Authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in diverse sessions at the congress.
- Sharing is caring – Sharing your research improves the care of individuals with MS all around the globe
- Support – Are you young scientists? You have the opportunity to apply for travel grant.
The MS world counts on you and your research!