Only speakers invited by the Scientific Programme Committee and would like to submit an abstract for their invited lecture, may do so at this link.
Abstract Submission Deadline for Invited Speakers:
Wednesday, 20 June 2018, 23:59 CEST
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The title may not exceed 250 characters including spaces. The abstract text may not be longer than 2500 characters (ca. 300 words) including spaces, excluding disclosures.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title). Example: Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS), before being used as an abbreviation only.
- Use generic drug names.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Disclosure of potential conflict of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau) by all authors and source of funding aremandatory. Each listed author should prepare a one sentence statement that will be published with the abstract. All disclosures should be listed within the last 3 year.
- Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with the following information:
- reference number of your abstract (for correspondence and questions that might arise)
- your personal user code and password.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access code. This will shorten the submission procedure.
Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 13 June 2018, 23.59h CET.
- We kindly ask you to upload a picture of the presenting author. Please prepare the photo in one of the following formats: JPG or GIF with a max. size of 1 MB.
All abstracts will be published in the online supplement of the Multiple Sclerosis Journal as well as on the ECTRIMS Congress’s website, Mobile App and in the ECTRIMS Online Library.
Full text of regular / invited abstracts will be published 14 days prior to the congress (26 September 2018) on the congress website. Late Breaking News will be published on the first day of the congress (10 October 2018).
Webcasts available in the ECTRIMS Online Library website
Webcasts of oral presentations will be posted on the ECTRIMS Online Library after the congress. All authors will be asked to agree to the publication of their webcast beforehand.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team at abstracts[at]congrex.com.
For technical questions please contact ectrims2018[at]abstractserver.com.
When contacting the abstract team please refer to the name of the congress.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday - Friday during CET business hours)