Reasons to save and submit your abstract for the MSParis2017 - the largest MS Meeting in the world
- Global networking - Discuss your findings with other experts from around the world. 9000 delegates will attend the International Conference from approximately 100 counties. Meet with your colleagues who are interested in your topic!
- Visibility - Your name will be recognized in the online and printed programme, abstract supplement as well as in the congress mobile App and online liblary.
- Improve - Develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing you career. It is an added value to your resume to make you stand out among other candidates, makes you look like a recognized expert.
- Be Creative - submission allows you to be creative in visually sharing your presentation as either poster or power point presentation.
- Opportunity for publication - All accepted abstracts (incl. Late Breaking News) will be published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal Online, on the congress website, App of the 7th Joint ECTRIMS – ACTRIMS Meeting as well as in the ECTRIMS Online Library.
- Opportunity for oral presentation - Authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in diverse sessions at the Joint ECTRIM-ACTRIMS meeting.
- Sharing is caring – Sharing your research improves the care of individuals with MS all around the globe
- Support – Are you young scientists? You have the opportunity to apply for travel grant.
The MS world counts on you and your research