Only speakers invited by the Scientific Programme Committee and would like to submit an abstract for their invited lecture, may do so at this link.
Abstract Submission Deadline for Invited Speakers:
Wednesday, 28 June 2017, 23.59 CET
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted online.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 2500 characters including spaces (ca. 300 words).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
Example: Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS), before being used as an abbreviation only.
- Use generic drug names.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Disclosure of conflict of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau) by all authors and source of funding are mandatory. Each listed author should prepare a one sentence statement to this effect.
- Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with the following information:
- reference number of your abstract (for correspondence and questions that might arise)
- your personal user code and password.
If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact msparis2017[at]abstractserver.com
Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes. This will shorten the submission procedure.
Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 28 June 2017.
We kindly ask you to upload a picture of the presenting author. Please prepare the photo in one of the following formats: JPG, GIF or PNG, with a max. size of 1 MB.
Webcasts available in the ECTRIMS Online Library website
Webcasts of all invited speakers presentations will be posted in the ECTRIMS Online Library after the congress. All invited speakers will be asked to agree to the publication of their webcast when uploading the presentation shortly before the congress. If you do not agree, please click the appropriate checkbox then.